Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Warwick Estate is a family-owned and run winery. Managing Director Michael Ratcliffe is the 3rd generation family member to oversee this high quality boutique operation. From 1771 till 1902, Warwick was known as the farm ‘De Goede Sukses’. After the Anglo Boer war ended in 1902, Colonel William Alexander Gordon, Commanding Officer of the Warwickshire regiment bought the historic farm. He renamed it ‘Warwick’ as a tribute to his regiment and the rest, as they say, is history.
- The wine has a deep and intense ruby red colour
- The bouquet reveals dark chocolate, bramble berries, star anise, cloves, cracked black pepper and notes of fresh thyme
- The smooth, ripe, round tannins make this wine easy to drink while still retaining good structure
- Pairs wells with sticky barbeque ribs or flammed grilled chicken wings
- Allergen: Sulphur
- Vintage: 2017
- Origin: Stellenbosch
- Alc vol: 13.5%
- Halaal/Kosher: No
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review