Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Wacaco Pipamoka is the world’s first all-in-one vacuum coffee press and travel flask. Its revolutionary brew method makes a perfect cup of filtered coffee in under three minutes and stays warm for up to four hours. Pipamoka’s stylish ergonomic design provides a compact, all-in-one, on-the-go coffee solution.
- Pipamoka Nomadic Coffee Maker combines a unique handheld vacuum pressure coffee maker and isothermal stainless steel flask
- For the best on-the-go coffee making experience that stays hot for 4 hours
- Hand powered, no battery and no electricity needed
- Quick extraction, takes 3 minutes to brew
- Minimal waste, no paper filter needed
- Set includes a coffee scoop, dosing funnel and cleaning brush, and 300ml isothermal stainless steel mug with watertight heat retaining lid
How does vacuum pressure work?
- By twisting the control ring, the water chamber is forced upwards. This creates a suction force that draws hot water downwards through the coffee grounds. The coffee is then brewed directly into the insulated thermal mug where it will stay hot for hours
- The Pipamoka brewing method is unlike any other. By generating pressure, the grounds are 'squeezed' by fresh hot water creating a smooth, balanced, and non-bitter extraction in a short amount of time
- The Pipamoka brewing process helps you avoid poor extractions and poor pouring techniques because there is little room for error. The result is a stable, quick, and efficient extraction
- Dimensions: 7.3cm W x 18.2cm H
- Capacity: 300ml
- Brews up to: 1 cup (236ml)
- Coffee grammage: 16g
- Weight: 425g
- All parts are dishwasher safe, but ideally cleaned by hand
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty