Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Wacaco designed the Nanopresso range specifically for the outdoors, able to withstand the elements so that your coffee is there for you wherever you are. From strenuous hikes to camping in stormy weather, Wacaco’s range of espresso brewers won’t let you down.
- Portable handheld manual coffee maker
- Choice between regular ground coffee or coffee capsules
- NS Adaptor allows you to use small size Nespresso capsules with your Nanopresso
- Capsules ensure that the coffee is mechanically ground, measured and tamped with high precicion
- Compatible with a large variety of small size capsules offered by Nespresso
- Simply screw your NS adaptor on to your Nanopresso and enjoy effortless espresso or use without to enjoy regular ground coffee
- Dimensions: 6.6cm x 6.2cm x 6.2cm
- Weight: 130g
- Water capacity: 80ml
- Ground capacity: 8g
- Maximum pressure: 18 bar
This product comes with a 12 month warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I‘m very disappointed with this purchase; I thought it would make the perfect cup of coffee on-the-go; but alas no, you still need hot water to operate it. I now understand why the write ups on it was so vague to begin with.... I feel cheated! :(
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
I love my no nonsense coffee machine. Before using your nanopresso on a cold morning, flush the cup and machine with hot water. I also use my nanopresso during loadshedding; a must for all South African coffee lovers.
I would recommend this product to a friend.