Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The unique Vorwerk Kobold VG100 window cleaner in one step washes windows and vacuums up the dirty water, leaving windows clean, dry and streak free. As it is cordless, you can move between rooms without having to plug in.
- Handheld vacuum window washer
- Cordless operation allows you to move around without having to plug in
- Charges at power station for 6 hours, which provides 30 minutes of running time
- Compact, lightweight and user friendly
- Easy streak-free cleanliness on all smooth glass surfaces
- Cost saving, water saving and time saving
- Chemicals GC100 is environmentally friendly and skin tolerant
- Maintenance free motor for long service life
- Powerful lithium ion battery
- Made of high quality recyclable thermoformed plastic
What you get:
- VG100 window cleaner
- 12v 2 point charger
- 2 x high quality, reuseable microfibre washable cloths
- 1 x 200ml GC concentrated cleaning liquid
- 1 x plastic stand dripping tray
- Power: 30W
- Speed: 18 000 rpm
- Dimensions: H 11cm x W 29cm x L 14cm
- Full charge in 6 hours
- Running time on full charge: 30 min
- Noise level: 70db
- Weight: 995g
- Wash the cloths in washing machine up to 60 degrees temperature before 1st use and after each use
- Fill up water tank with just 5ml of cleaning GC 100 concentrated liquid detergent provided
- Empty out dirty water container, rinse and let dry after use
This product comes with a 5 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
3.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
1. 6 HOURS of charging for 30 MINUTES of cleaning is ridiculous. It would take a month to clean all the windows in my house...once!
2. Even with the (cleaning) solution provided, the windows were not clean. Stains simply don't come off.
3. Water remains at the bottom of a downward swipe as well as to the left and right of the rubber, requiring mopping up anyway.
Conclusion: I Read more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.