Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Stocktake in progress.
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The award-winning wines of VOGA Italia are rich in flavour and full of character. Each wine is a triumphant expression of the famed terroir from which it hails and crafted to deliver the ideal flavour expression.
VOGA Rosa is fresh, well balanced and fruity with elegant, floral notes for a true expression of the Veneto region. The bouquet is characterised by aromas of strawberry and red currant which are present on the palate with some notes of honey.
- Rosé wine from the Veneto region, Italy
- Savoury rosé with a silky, bright dry-yet-fruity light to medium body perfectly suited to accompany a hearty meal
- Flavours of white chocolate drizzled strawberries and honeyed zucchini bread lead to an even, stimulating medium-length pomegranate, rainier cherry and floral melon finish with fine fruit tannins and no oak
- Enjoy with eggplant pizza, smoked gouda mushroom quesadillas, fried cauliflower with whipped feta or a shrimp, avocado and roasted corn salad A perfect match to the heat of a crispy fish taco with jalapeño sauce
- Comes in a modern, unique wine bottle
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 12%
- Varietal: 70% Merlot, 30% indigenous Veneto varietals
- Area of production: Veneto
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.