Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Vinologist's journey to discover single-origin Merlot begins with Franschhoek. Merlot buds and ripens early, which exposes the fruit to the dry heat of February and March.
- An abundance of black fruit, dark cherries and ripe plums with whiffs of rhubarb, tobacco, mint and oregano make for a very complex nose
- The entry is smooth with a compote of black currant, blueberry and prunes following through onto a focused mid-palate with delicate cedar and graphite notes from French oak
- The wine is balanced with integrated acidity and a svelte tannin structure
- Hints of dark chocolate, mocha and bay leaf linger on a fine finish
- Volume: 750ml
- Vintage: 2018
- ALC: 14%