Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Villiera Tradition Brut Rosé followed Tradition in 1987 and it was the first bottle fermented Rosé produced in South Africa.
- Joyful, rich pink colour, vivacious cascading bubbles and the full rich flavour of Pinot Noir combined with the elegance of Chardonnay and the uniqueness of Pinotage providing the colour
- This is the Tradition Rosé - rich in flavour with a long finish
- 55% Pinotage, 20% Pinot Noir, 20% Chardonnay & 5% Pinot Meunier
- Contains Sulphites
- Non Vintage
- Origin: Stellenbosch
- 11.85% alc vol