Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The perfect pan for cranking up the heat — Victoria cast iron skillets are made with double helper handles and an extra thick body for durability. The durable enamelled surface is perfect for cooking pancakes, bacon, and much more.
- Durable enamelled interior round skillet
- Wide, double helper handles for easy handling
- Extra thick edge for durability
- Versatile skillet for serving, cooking, baking, grilling, and oven-to-table use
- Quality cast iron cookware made in Colombia since 1939
Victoria is a three-generation family business located in Medellín, Colombia. They offer a line of products with international recognition as the best in their class for innovative designs, sustainability and product quality.
Their cast iron cookware production process is proudly zero waste — it’s made from recycled iron that they melt and purify. It’s also PTFE and PFOA free and very long-lasting, making it an eco-friendly, sustainable choice for cookware.
- Dimensions: 33cm L x 26cm W x 4cm H
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Heat Source: Stove, oven, gas, induction, ceramic, electric, campfire and grill safe
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Halogen, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
- Do not use it in the microwave
- Avoid impact with hard pieces to avoid enamel detachment
- Be careful when handling after use as handles will be hot
- This product comes with a lifetime warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.