Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This Cast Iron Griddle Pan is perfect for heating and cooking flapjacks, pancakes, tortillas, flatbreads and more. The griddle pan's cooking surface is sloped to maximise the workable cooking area and make it easier to slide food off of it when you're done. The larger, curved handle allows for more stability and it has an extra thick body for durability. It conveniently comes pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil.
- Seasoned cast iron griddle pan
- Perfect for flapjacks, tortillas, pancakes, flatbreads and more
- Larger cooking surface
- Stove, oven, gas, induction, ceramic, electric, campfire and grill safe
- Long, curved handle for more stability
- Extra thick edge for durability
- Comes pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil
- Quality cast iron cookware made in Colombia since 1939
Victoria is a three-generation family business located in Medellín, Colombia. They offer a line of products with international recognition as the best in their class for innovative designs, sustainability and product quality. Their cast iron cookware production process is proudly zero waste — it’s made from recycled iron that they melt and purify. It’s also PTFE and PFOA free and very long-lasting, making it an eco-friendly, sustainable choice for cookware.
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not microwave safe
- Diameter: 26cm
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
Follow these steps to ensure your cookware stays clean and well seasoned:
- Allow cookware to cool enough to handle, but still quite warm
- Hand wash with hot water and salt or mild soap
- Use a towel to dry thoroughly
- Rub a thin layer of oil inside the cookware and on the rim (Palm, Flaxseed, Coconut, Canola or other)
- Place on a stove (or in an oven) and heat up until lightly smoking
- Turn off heat. Carefully use a paper towel to wipe off excess oil (this avoids a sticky surface)
- Once completely cool, store in a cool, dry place
- For ceramic glass stovetops, do not shuffle the pan while on the glass top as it will scratch the surface
- Avoid cooking with acidic foods until cookware is very well seasoned (e.g. citrus, tomatoes, beans)
How to restore cast iron:
- If there is rust or gunk, first scrub the whole cookware surface with a steel wool sponge
- Using a scouring pad, wash with soap and hot water
- Use a towel to dry thoroughly
- Place on a hot stove (or in an oven) to completely evaporate any excess moisture
- Rub a thin layer of oil all over the cookware, inside and outside (Palm, Flaxseed, Coconut, Canola or other)
- Once the oil is rubbed in thoroughly, use a clean paper towel to wipe off excess oil (this avoids stickiness)
- Place cookware in an oven at 230°C to 260°C and bake for 1 hour
- Depending on the type of oil you use, it can get quite smoky
- Allow to cool completely and store in cool, dry place
This product comes with a lifetime warranty.