The perfect companion to the Victoria Skillet, Grill Pan or Griddle, this Bacon & Meat Press cuts cooking time by up to 50%. The wooden handle stays cool while in use and the textured surface helps avoid slippage. Simply place the press on top of your bacon or burgers once on the grill to effect a flat result. Also great to flatten spatchcock chickens, panini's and more.
- Quality cast iron cookware made in Colombia since 1939
- Wooden, stay cool handle
- Textured press surface avoids slippage
- Cuts cooking time by up to 50%
- Use for bacon, burgers, paninis, chicken and more
- Use in conjunction with a cast iron skillet, grill or on the braai
Victoria is a three-generation family business located in Medellín, Colombia. They offer a line of products with international recognition as the best in their class for innovative designs, sustainability and product quality.
Their cast iron cookware production process is proudly zero waste — it’s made from recycled iron that they melt and purify. It’s also PTFE and PFOA free and very long-lasting, making it an eco-friendly, sustainable choice for cookware.