Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
The scent of rosemary lingering in the air, pulling off a fragrant stalk to throw into the roasting pan with chicken and potatoes, and the reward of a mouthful of fresh flavour. There is something very satisfying about preparing and eating ingredients you’ve grown yourself. The Vertical Veg hanging planter is an innovative way to create your own vertical herb and vegetable garden, using any wall as a base.
- Hanging planting panel with 10 individual pockets
- Simply plant herbs and vegetables directly into the panels
- Pockets are big enough for a healthy root system to grow
- Perfect for an urban garden with limited space
- Made from tough, durable geotextile
- Thick plastic backing protects your wall
- Webbing around edge with eyelets for mounting
- Easy to install and maintain
- Can be fitted with a drip-irrigation system
- Full assembly and care instructions included
- Full size: W 68cm x H 140cm
- Pocket size: W 30cm x D 23cm
- Intense direct UV light may cause damage over time, but the hanging angle on the wall means there should only be minimal wear and tear
- To prevent condensation causing damp, it is recommended that the panels are mounted onto a wooden frame and the frame then mounted on the wall (instructions included)
- It is recommended that you mix your soil with a lighter substance, such as coconut fibre, to prevent the pockets from taking strain
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.