Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
These Heavy Duty Stick-On Strip Fasteners are super strong and easy to use, with a high holding power whether used indoors or out. They are a great alternative to nails, screws and glues, and each pair holds up to 7kg. They can also be cut to the exact size you need to secure your goods.
- Heavy duty stick-on strips
- Features a high-tech moulded hook, and heavy duty, water resistant adhesive for superior holding power on smooth surfaces, including plastic, indoors and outdoors
- Perfect for large pictures, mirrors and tools, in and around the home
- Holds up to 7kg per 50mm x 100mm strip
- A great alternative to nails and screws for securing items
How it works:
- Clean and dry your surface before application.
- Peel tape from fastener and press firmly into place.
- Cut tape to desired length (tip: round fastener’s corners).
Velcro products are well-loved around the world, adhering and fastening everything from roof panels to nappies, and known for their familiar and reassuring fastening sound. What has now become an integral part of popular culture, fashion and common home goods was once invented on serendipity, inspired by a routine hike in the woods. In 1941, Swiss engineer and inventor George de Mestral was intrigued by the burdock burrs that kept sticking to his dog’s fur as they passed by the unique plants. After years of investigating the burr’s properties, de Mestral translated those affixing and fastening functions into textiles, creating what we now know as hook-and-loop.
- Packaged dimensions: 2.2cm D x 13.2cm H x 7.7cm W
- Strip dimensions: 50mm x 100mm
- Weight: 31g
- Material: Velcro
- Velcro fasteners with heavy duty adhesive are recommended for indoor or outdoor use on most smooth surfaces, including plastic
- Continued exposure to full sunlight can damage fastener
- Recommended for temperatures between -17°C to 65.5°C
- May not adhere well to certain types of brick — testing is recommended
- Not recommended for underwater use