The tool that started Vacu Vin was the Wine Saver. Designed to extract air from a vessel to minimise deterioration through oxidation, the Wine Saver Kit comes with two rubber stopper valves. Just pop on the rubber stopper, and use the Wine Saver to pump out the air. The valve will click when it has reached optimum vacuum, and you can store it like that. To reopen the bottle, squeeze the lid and let the air rush in - remove the stopper and pour.
- Uses a pump to extract air from the top of a wine bottle, to help increase shelf life after opening
- Includes 2 rubber stoppers and a Wine Saver pump
- Made from high quality, food-safe materials
- Vacuum indicator patented “click”
- Slows down the oxidation process
- Not for sparkling wines
- Size: 8.5 x 22 x 4.3cm