Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
“The Fox” is named after our great grandfather, Gideon Johannes Joubert. His foresight and dedication in the wine industry made it possible for us to produce and present this elegant wine to the world. His nickname was given to him by the fox stamp that was used to mark his fruit when it was delivered to the co-ops.
- A medium to full bodied wine with soft tannins
- It has a rich, ruby coloured, is soft on the palate and displays typical hints of dark berries, spice and a touch of vanilla
- It is a beautifully balanced wine and complements dishes like roast beef, lamb chops, stews, and steak
- The wine is drinking superbly at the moment but can still mature for another 3-5 years
- Allergen: Sulphur
- Vintage: 2016
- 14.5% alc vol
- Origin: Stellenbosch
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews