Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Inspired by Ulster Weavers linen heritage, the 1880 collection continues their story of innovation. Rich texture and unexpected splashes of colour characterise the collection, while the utilitarian design makes it practical and hardwearing. This oven glove is perfect for removing hot cookware from the stove or oven.
- Single oven glove
- Perfect for removing hot cookware from the stove or oven
- Made from cotton with polyester wadding
- Hanging loop for easy storage
- Features denim styling with leather tabs
- Machine washable
Based in Northern Ireland, Ulster Weavers is a home textiles company that has over 138 years of knowledge in textile production. Originally founded in 1880, Ulster Weavers pride themselves on producing high quality products — an extensive homeware range containing an array of designs and colours to suit everyone's taste and decor.
- Dimensions: 4cm x 19cm x 37cm
- Material: 100% linen
- Machine washable at 40°C (cotton cycle)
- Do not bleach
- Can be tumble-dried
- 3 dot iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash before use