The Uashmama apron is one of the first products made by this Tuscan brand. It is made from organic cotton and its traceability goes from the raw yarn to the final product. The cotton is from Turkey and it’s completely processed in Tuscany: from the weaving, through the colouring to the manufacture. The apron has three useful pockets on the front side and can be tightened with the paper braces.
- One size fits all as the braces can easily be moved and adjusted
- Unisex apron has one centre and two wide side pockets
- Taking inspiration from the original Tuscan butcher's apron
- Use in the kitchen, at the BBQ or in the garden
- A unisex cotton apron with paper braces that fits both men and women
- Made in Italy
The brand Uashmama pronounced "wash mama" is a paper product that is made using virgin fibre from cultivation and not through deforestation. Four sisters embarked on a journey to pay tribute to their mother Emanuela ‘Manu’ Marconi through the name Uashmama. Their goal is to give you their traditional methods through modern design that does not cost the earth. They share with you their rich history of craftsmanship through a new world of transparent production and conscious living.
- Dimensions: 83cm x 83cm
- The brace design makes the apron easily removable for machine washing
- The paper braces can be handwashed separately or wiped clean