Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
These bags are made using traditional artisan methods from cultivated and sustainable cellulose fibre. The manufacturing process is similar to leather where each individual sheet of paper is stretched and tanned to create the perfect look that is durable and great for storing.
- A beautiful storage solution with unlimited uses
- All sizes are measured unrolled
- The height can be rolled up or down to suit the contents
- Made in Tuscany
The brand Uashmama pronounced "wash mama" is a paper product that is made using virgin fibre from cultivation and not through deforestation. Four sisters embarked on a journey to pay tribute to their mother Emanuela ‘Manu’ Marconi through the name Uashmama. Their goal is to give you their traditional methods through modern design that does not cost the earth. They share with you their rich history of craftsmanship through a new world of transparent production and conscious living.
- Dimensions: 35cm W x 22cm D x 33cm H
- Unroll bag and wash in warm water with a mild soap, then rinse thoroughly and dry flat
- Hand wash only
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.