Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
These washable paper bags look and feel like leather, and each and every bag is sewn by hand in a cottage in Tuscany. The paper is made using a cultivated fibre and does not contribute to deforestation.
- The perfect organic storage solution
- Designed for the table
- Made in Tuscany
- Inspired by natural fibres
- Modern design
The brand Uashmama pronounced "wash mama" is a paper product that is made using virgin fibre from cultivation and not through deforestation. Four sisters embarked on a journey to pay tribute to their mother Emanuela ‘Manu’ Marconi through the name Uashmama. Their goal is to give you their traditional methods through modern design that does not cost the earth. They share with you their rich history of craftsmanship through a new world of transparent production and conscious living.
- Size: 18cm W x 12.5cm D x 33cm H
- Unroll bag and wash in warm water with a mild soap, then rinse thoroughly and dry flat
- Hand wash only