This ingenious laundry bag system allows you to separate your laundry with ease and as the family grows you can add more. The manufacturing process is similar to leather where each individual sheet of paper is stretched and tanned to create the perfect look that is durable and great for laundry.
- Each individual paper bag has a press stud interlocking system
- Removable interchangeable labels you create yourself
- Each laundry bag comes with one matching tag
- Inspired by natural fibres
- If you choose to use this as a single laundry bag it may need a basket placed inside for support
- Tip: write with chalk to label and reuse
The brand Uashmama pronounced "wash mama" is a paper product that is made using virgin fibre from cultivation and not through deforestation. Four sisters embarked on a journey to pay tribute to their mother Emanuela ‘Manu’ Marconi through the name Uashmama. Their goal is to give you their traditional methods through modern design that does not cost the earth. They share with you their rich history of craftsmanship through a new world of transparent production and conscious living.
- Dimension: W 31cm x D 25cm x H 58cm
- Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap or detergent, rinse thoroughly and reshape before drying
- Hand wash only, do not machine wash or dry clean