Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Made in South Africa
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Cloud-like comfort for your neck? Yes please! This puffy pillow is filled with 20% down and offers medium-soft support — ideal for back sleepers. You won't be counting sheep with this on your bed.
- Premium Duck Down & Feather Pillow Inner
- The filling is a plush blend of 20% Duck Down and 80% Duck Feather
- Offers medium soft support — ideal for back sleepers
- Encased with a 233 thread count down-proof cotton cambric so no filling can escape
- Sleep better knowing the feathers and down for the filling are all ethically sourced as a by-product of the poultry industry — never from live animals
- Anti-allergic thanks to the exhaustive feather cleaning process — natural fill products are triple de-dusted
- Tightly woven down-proof cotton also prevents dust mites from sneaking into the casing
- Proudly made in South Africa
- Pro tip: for best fit on Single, 3/4, Double and Queen size beds, opt for a Standard size pillow, King size pillows will meet in the middle on a King size bed
Elevated basics for your hygge home
Made from the very best quality textiles and ethically sourced materials, Thread Office's earth-conscious range has been carefully crafted to uplift and enhance any home. Little comforts and considered details? You'll find them in every design. A story of homeware for living — and the door’s always open.
- Standard: 45cm x 70cm
- King: 59cm x 90cm
- Filling Specs:
- Fill: 20% Duck Down & 80% Duck Feathers
- Finish: Piped casing
- Outer Casing Specs:
- Material Composition: 100% Cotton Downproof Cambric
- Thread count: 233TC
- Finish: Twin needle edging
- Filling material: Duck down
- Your pillow will need a good shake and fluff to reach its full puffy potential when you first remove it from the packaging
- With proper care, your down pillow can last you 10 years
- If you feel like your pillow needs a complete wash then follow the care instructions on the label
- Use a protector to save your pillow from moisture
- Down fibres are super soft by nature so a down pillow loses air overnight
- Daily fluffing essential — remember to fluff and shake your pillow every morning to puff it back up
- Machine washable at 40 degrees celsius with a tsp of mild liquid detergent
- Cool tumble dry — take out and shake at regular intervals during the drying cycle
- Don't bleach or iron
- Dry cleanable
This product comes with 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.