Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: This product is a government-approved, essential goods item and can be delivered to you during the national lockdown. Learn more.
This traditional Japanese wonder tea can now be experienced in your home. Sourced from Nishio, Japan, the baby matcha tea leaves are hand picked on the 88th day of spring in the lunar calendar when they are at their most tender, sweetest and most rich in chlorophyll.
This starter kit is perfect for any matcha enthusiast. Not only does it contain premium ceremonial matcha, but it also has all the tools you need to start your matcha tea journey. The 100 prong bamboo whisk is the traditional tool used to create perfectly smooth, blended cups of matcha. The matcha whisk holder stores and protects the whisk, whilst being an elegant ceramic piece. Thematcha scoop allows for the ideal amount of matcha in every cup.
- Matcha starter kit
- Contains 30g tin of ceremonial matcha powder, a 100 prong bamboo whisk, a whisk holder and a matcha scoop
- Perfect as a gift
- Matcha is premium quality and sourced from Nishio, Japan
- Due to the extremely high concentration of anti-oxidants, matcha will lose its colour and flavour if exposed to air and light
- Store in a cool, dry place, in an air tight container or replace lid immediately after each use
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.