Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Meet The Italian Job's Amore Amber Ale the red-head of the family and the most gorgeous of the lot. Unlike their cousin Pilsner, this beer is a little more straight forward. Expect smoky caramel flavours with a hint of coffee supported by a sweet grain nose.
- Sweet lingering bitter body, bread and biscuit
- Medium, soft finish
- To the taste: Smoky caramel, hint of coffee
- On the nose: caramel, sweet grain
The Italian Job brewery's range of beers is called Le Grande Cinque. This means ‘the big five’ in Italian, referring to their five words to live by: Gioia (joy), Amore (love), Amicia (friendship), Forza (strength) and Famiglia (family).
- Volume: 340ml
- ABV: 5.8%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.