Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This crisp, clean Pilsner from The Italian Job Brewery is perfectly balanced. It offers a smooth transition from sweet to bitter with flavours of honey and cloves supported by a malty, biscuity nose.
- This beer is crisp, clean and well balanced
- There is a smooth transition from sweet to bitter
- Experience the delightful taste of honey and cloves
- The nose is malty and biscuit
The Italian Job brewery's range of beers is called Le Grande Cinque. This means ‘the big five’ in Italian, referring to their five words to live by: Gioia (joy), Amore (love), Amicia (friendship), Forza (strength) and Famiglia (family).
- ABV: 4.7%
- Volume: 340ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.