Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Franschhoek Beer Co is synonymous with producing award-winning craft beers. The true craft microbrewery has ventured into producing their second batch of a one-of-a-kind gin distilled from their La Saison Belgian Style beer.
- This gin promises botanicals never experienced before
- Best enjoyed with no frills, just lots of ice, tonic and a slice of pineapple
- This unique and first gin in South Africa to be distilled from craft beer has the aromas of passion fruit and a hint of lemon
- Spiciness from peppercorns and delicate balance from the orris root, juniper, coriander and the La Saison beer
- Volume: 500ml
- ABV: 43%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.