The Franschhoek Beer Co's handcrafted beers are made by their dedicated brewmaster with the purest Franschhoek mountain spring water and the best quality imported hops and malt to ensure a superior quality beer.
Made from only natural ingredients, their beers are unpasteurised and naturally carbonated. Their specialized equipment imported from Italy ensures that the taste of every handcrafted bottle of beer remains consistent.
- A classic example of a German Wheat Beer
- Majority wheat in the grain bill results in a hazy, pale colour
- Thick, creamy head
- Predominant spicy (cloves) with hints of banana and bubble gum aroma
- Very little hop aroma
- Low levels of bitterness that, with the banana aroma, results in a perceived sweetness
- Thick fluffy mouthfeel that coats the palate
- ABV: 5.3%
- IBU: 13
- Volume: 340ml