Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Stocktake in progress.
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Franschhoek Beer Co's handcrafted beers are made by their dedicated brewmaster with the purest Franschhoek mountain spring water and the best quality imported hops and malt to ensure a superior quality beer. Made from only natural ingredients, their beers are unpasturised and naturally carbonated. Their specialized equipment imported from Italy ensures that the taste of every handcrafted bottle of beer remains consistent.
- Intensely flavoured stout beer
- Dark, black colour with a creamy head
- Rich aromas, including coffee and dark chocolate
- Hints of stone fruits and herbaceousness
- Thick creamy texture that coats the palate with a slight alcohol warmth towards the end
- Best served a little warmer at 12°C
SANBT Gold winner 2016 and Silver 2017
- Volume per bottle: 340ml
- ABV: 7.4%
- IBU: 64
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.