Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Franschhoek Beer Co's handcrafted beers are made by their dedicated brewmaster with the purest Franschhoek mountain spring water and the best quality imported hops and malt to ensure a superior quality beer. Made from only natural ingredients, their beers are unpasturised and naturally carbonated. Their specialized equipment imported from Italy ensures that the taste of every handcrafted bottle of beer remains consistent.
- A rich and clear golden straw colour with a creamy, lingering head
- A distinctive aroma with a subtle grainy finish and mild earthy/herbal overtones thanks to Noble Hops varieties
- An initial subtle bitterness makes way for a crisp semi-dry finish
- Slightly lighter body, medium high carbonation
- Best served at 4°C
- SANBT Silver winner 2017
- Volume per bottle: 340ml
- ABV: 5.00%
- IBU: 19
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.