Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- How do repeat orders work?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Cooksister Gourmet Deli range is the brainchild of Cape Town foodie, Rimona Taljaard, who decided to take her favourite flavours and use them to enliven home cooking for herself and others. All handmade using local ingredients, The Cooksister products are essential to any kitchen and add a new and exciting twist to classic dishes.
- Biltong dukkah
- Handmade using local ingredients
- A mix of seeds, nuts, herbs, spices and biltong
- Best enjoyed with fresh bread and olive oil
- Also works well as a rub or sprinkled over salads and vegetables
- Makes a great gift
- Contains: 100g
- Ingredients: Peanuts, tree nuts, dried biltong, spices, herbs, salt, sugar, black pepper
- This product contains tree nuts and peanuts
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
I received this product in my much loved FOMO box a few months ago. Initially I was very unsure how it would taste/ what I would use it for but then I opened it and realised it's a beautiful versatile spice mix. I use it just as I would normal dukkah- on veggies/ bakes mostly. The predominant flavour is cumin and cinnamon with sesame seeds for some crunch factor.
I would recommend this product to a friend.