Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
For those who love big, rich, smoky-peaty whiskies, this is for you. Peat Monster combines smoky and peaty single malts from the island of Islay and the Isle of Mull with rich, medium-peated Speyside whisky. The result is a balanced, highly drinkable peaty blended malt Scotch whisky.
- Peaty, smoky malt with hints of fruitiness; a balanced whisky with great depth and complexity
- A fantastic late-night digestif whisky
- Excellent with blue vein cheeses
- Made from a marriage of an Islay South shore malt, a peated malt, a peated malt from the Isle of Mull and a smoky Speyside malt
- Beautifully packaged, ideal for gifting
- Refill American oak
- Bottled at 46%
- Not chill filtered
- Natural colour
- Blended Malt
Customer Reviews & Ratings
3.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
Having been ensnared by the name "Peat Monster", and by its description, "for those who love big, rich, smoky-peaty whiskies", I was disappointed by this product. I am no whisky expert, preferring Cognacs, but I do enjoy an occasional smoky-peaty single malt. This product was far lighter-bodied than I expected, and not what I would consider very smoky-peaty at all. If you are looking for a fullRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.