Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Called Oak Cross because it offers the best characteristics of both American and French oak aging. A rich, medium-bodied blended malt Scotch whisky, Oak Cross combines vanilla characters from American oak and spicy, clove-like characters from French oak.
- On the palate, notes of clove and vanilla accent a sweet maltiness and subtle fruit character
- Suitable as an aperitif served with a chilled water in the winter months
- Full enough to serve as a summertime digestif
- Excellent match for many cheeses
- Made entirely of Highland single malt whiskies from the villages of Brora (fruitiness), Carron (meatiness) and Alness (perfume)
- Oak Cross casks are made of American and new French oaks
- Bottled at 43%
- Natural colour
- Not chill filtered
- Blended Malt
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.