Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Citric acid is an excellent dishwasher rinse aid and multi-purpose cleaner that's also naturally occurring and in food and water and so, biodegrades easily.
It kills bacteria, mould, and mildew and is also effective at removing soap scum, hard water stains, calcium deposits, lime, and rust.
- Cleans glass brilliantly
- Removes limescale buildup, rust, mould and mildew
- Packaged in biodegradable material suitable for compost
How to use it
- Run an empty cycle with a tablespoon or two of citric acid to clean up the inside of your dishwasher and get rid of deposits
- Fill your dishwasher’s rinse aid dispenser with a solution of 30ml citric acid: 1 litre water, to keep things sparkling
- Use a stronger solution (125ml: 1 litre water) to clean and disinfect counter tops or chopping boards
- Sprinkle in the toilet bowl to clean and neutralise odours (a teaspoonful after each use will eliminate urine odours, reducing the need to flush and helping to save water)
- Use a stronger solution (125ml: 1 litre water) to clean and disinfect countertops or chopping boards
The Apothecary is devoted to creating wholesome products at every step, from sourcing high quality, natural ingredients, to minimal-waste production, to biodegradable or reusable packaging. These exceptional hand-crafted, natural products care for you, your home and your wider environment.
- Mass: 250g
- Ingredients: Citric acid derived from non-genetically modified corn
Strore in a sealed container to avoid caking
This product has a shelf life of 1 year.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.