Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
An effective, safe and truly earth-friendly dishwasher powder that cleans dishes beautifully and leaves no toxic residues.
- Use as instructed to get rid of tannin stains on teacups, mugs etc
- Dilute with warm water to use as a general purpose cleaner all around the home
- Breaks down readily into benign, natural substances that are harmless to oceans and waterways
- Packaged in biodegradable material suitable for compost
How to Use:
Before first use, run an empty cycle with vinegar or Citric Acid to clear away deposits that could otherwise be re-deposited on your dishes.
Fill the dishwasher detergent dispenser (1-2 tablespoons) and wash as normal. To avoid cloudy streaks on glassware, use a 30ml:1 litre solution of Citric Acid (or Citrus Infused Vinegar Cleaner, or ordinary white vinegar) as a rinse aid.
Clean your dishwasher’s filters regularly (this is very important, as otherwise the debris caught in the filters will be redeposited on your dishes).
Use 1 tablespoon to wash dishes by hand in the sink. Sprinkle over stubborn grime on pots, pans, roasting trays, ovens, and more. Cover with a sprinkling of warm water and leave to soak for 15 minutes to effectively loosen dirt. Then, wash as normal.
The Apothecary is devoted to creating wholesome products at every step, from sourcing high quality, natural ingredients, to minimal-waste production, to biodegradable or reusable packaging. These exceptional hand-crafted, natural products care for you, your home and your wider environment.
- Ingredients: Soda ash fortified with oxygen, sodium bicarbonate, non-iodated sodium chloride
- Store in a sealed container to avoid caking
- This product comes with a 1 year shelf life
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.