These edible flowers can be used to add a festive decorative touch to your meal, or to add a flowery note to your dishes. Hues of blue, red, pink and yellow brighten and enhance colour on salads, starters and desserts. This mix of cornflower petals, marigold petals and rose petals will bring fresh and fruity yet slightly bitter notes to any dish.
- Edible flowers to brighten dishes all year round
- Contains dried cornflower petals, marigold petals and rose petals
- Use as a decorative garnish on starters, salads and desserts
- Flowers are best not cooked, and if so only very slightly
- They should not come into direct contact with hot frying pans or pots
- Keep salad dressing on the side, as vinegar changes the colour of the flowers
- Weight: 6g
- Store at room temperature in a dry place.