Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
In 1782, Walter Teeling started a small distillery in Marrowbone Lane, Dublin. What followed was 230 of family tradition and craft whiskey. Today, the latest generation of Teelings, Stephen and Jack are at the helm, taking Teeling into a bright future.
- Nose: spice and fruit notes mingle with an underlying sweet nose
- Taste: strong spice at the start developing into lush red berries and grapes, with drying tannin effect at the end
- Finish: dry finish dominated by wood and spice
- Fully matured in Californian red wine barrels
- Hand selected casks, bottled at 46% with no chill filtration to ensure all the unique flavour is captured
- Bottle capacity: 750ml
- Alcohol by volume: 43%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.