In 1782, Walter Teeling started a small distillery in Marrowbone Lane, Dublin. What followed was 230 of family tradition and craft whiskey. Today, the latest generation of Teelings, Stephen and Jack are at the helm, taking Teeling into a bright future.
- Nose: spice and fruit notes mingle with an underlying sweet nose
- Taste: strong spice at the start developing into lush red berries and grapes, with drying tannin effect at the end
- Finish: dry finish dominated by wood and spice
- Fully matured in Californian red wine barrels
- Hand selected casks, bottled at 46% with no chill filtration to ensure all the unique flavour is captured
- Bottle capacity: 750ml
- Alcohol by volume: 43%