Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
In 1782, Walter Teeling started a small distillery in Marrowbone Lane, Dublin. What followed was 230 years of family tradition and craft whiskey. Today the latest generation of Teelings, Stephen and Jack, are at the helm taking Teeling into a bright future.
- Single malt pot still Irish whiskey aged in former Bourbon casks
- Consists of a vatting of 5 different wine casks (sherry, Port, Madeira, white Burgundy and cabernet sauvignon) finished with Irish malt whiskeys
- Bottled at 46% with no chill filtration allowing for all the natural flavours of the whiskey to be retained
- Nose: vibrant with notes of melon, figs, toffee and lemon
- Taste: a balance mix of dry fruits, citrus, vanilla, spice and cloves
- Finish: long with sweetness in harmony with dry tannins from the wood
- Beautifully packaged, ideal for gifting
- Bottle capacity: 750ml
- Alcohol by volume: 43%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.