Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Moccamaster Cup One is a single serve, pod-free coffee innovation from Technivorm. The Cup One features a specially designed brew basket to steep coffee and a pulsating heating element to ensure the perfect contact time between the coffee and water.
The Cup One brews a good old fashioned 300ml cup of coffee in just four minutes, directly into the matching porcelain mug. A removable cup holder is included which allows you to fit different size cups under the brew basket. Once the Cup One has completed a brew cycle, the brewer shuts off automatically.
- Single serve coffee maker with 300ml porcelain Cup One mug included
- Simple to operate, quiet brewing process brews 300ml in just 4 – 5 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 92°C to 96°C
- Automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures perfect coffee bloom
- Cone shaped brew basket design regulates a 4 – 5 minute steep
- Removable cup holder allows for various sized coffee mugs
- Durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF and Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement
Each Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker is handmade in the Netherlands under strict quality control, and individually tested in a live situation. It is this personal touch that makes the products unique. The excellent brewing quality of the coffee makers is due to the fact that brewing temperature and water/coffee contact time, as well as holding temperature, are in accordance with the critical requirements of the European Coffee Brewing Centre and the Speciality Coffee Association of America and Europe.
- Includes: 1 Porcelain mug
- Filter size: 101 filter paper
- Water capacity: 300ml
- Coffee capacity: 16g – 18g maximum
- Power: 1090W
- Dimensions: 29cm H x 26cm W x 17cm D
- Weight: 2kg
- Before cleaning, remove the plug from the socket
- Clean the brewer regularly on the outside with a moist cloth and wipe dry
- After each use, dispose of filter paper and grounds and hand wash the brew basket with a mild detergent
- Use the included small brush to clean the tiny opening in the bottom of the brew basket
- Make sure coffee grounds aren’t left in the brew basket, as they might clog the tiny hole
- Do not submerge brewer in any liquid
- The brewer needs to be cleaned regularly, if used daily it needs to be cleaned every two weeks
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.