Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Moccamaster CD Grand is perfect for small offices and coffee shops. It features a glass jug and brews a full 15-cup pot of coffee in six minutes. The coffee is then held on the unique hot-plate which is engineered with a separate element that keeps the coffee hot and to ensure an even taste from the first cup to the last drop. The hot plate has two settings, giving you the choice to hold the coffee between 80° and 85° C, while never burning the coffee. After 40 minutes, the brewer will automatically turn-off.
- Manual-adjust drip-stop brew basket with glass jug
- Perfect brewing temperature of 92° to 96°C
- Fast and silent brewing process
- 1.8L (15 cups) within 6-7 minutes
- Brewing element switches off automatically after brewing
- Hotplate keeps the coffee at 80°C to 85°C for 40 minutes
- Brew basket with automatic drip stop
- Brewing element and hot plate work independently for added safety
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom
- Durable metal housings with BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Handmade in the Netherlands under strict quality control
- Removable parts easy to clean and easy to be replaced
Technivorm Moccamaster has for many years specialised in the manufacture of coffee makers. These coffee makers are handmade in the Netherlands under strict quality control, which means that they are manufactured and assembled by hand and individually tested in a live situation. It is this personal touch that makes the products unique. The brewing quality of the coffee makers is beyond dispute and guarantee a first class beverage due to the fact that brewing temperature and water/coffee contact time as well as holding temperature are in accordance with the critical requirements of the European Coffee Brewing Centre and the Speciality Coffee Association of America and Europe.
- Includes: Glass Jug, 1.8 litres
- Power: 1670W
- Colour: Polished Silver
- Dimensions: 40cm H x 35cm W x 16.5cm D
- Clean the brewer regularly with a moist cloth and wipe dry
- After each use, hand wash the carafe and brew-basket with mild detergent and rinse thoroughly
- Carafe is not dishwasher safe
- Do not submerge brewer in liquid
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.