Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Moccamaster CDT model filter coffee brewer features a thermal jug and a manual-adjust, drip-stop brew basket which provides adjustability in how fast coffee flows into the jug. The CDT brews a full 10 cup pot of coffee in just six minutes. The Brew-Thru Lid on the carafe is engineered to allow coffee to drip into the carafe during the brew cycle and minimize heat loss while holding the coffee. The lid is also a pouring lid, so there is no need to take it off or loosen it to pour coffee. The thermal jug will keep the coffee hot for up to an hour. A travel lid is included to keep the coffee hot even longer so you can take the carafe of coffee with you wherever you go.
- Copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 92º to 96º C
- Element automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Fast and silent brewing process
- 1.25L (10 cups) within 6 minutes
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom
- Stainless steel thermal jug maintains coffee quality, integrity and taste for up to an hour
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts are easy to clean and easy to be replaced
Technivorm Moccamaster has for many years specialised in the manufacture of coffee makers. These coffee makers are handmade in the Netherlands under strict quality control, which means that they are manufactured and assembled by hand and individually tested in a live situation. It is this personal touch that makes the products unique. The brewing quality of the coffee makers is beyond dispute and guarantee a first class beverage due to the fact that brewing temperature and water/coffee contact time as well as holding temperature are in accordance with the critical requirements of the European Coffee Brewing Centre and the Speciality Coffee Association of America and Europe.
- Includes: Thermal Flask, 1.3 Litres
- Power: 1400W
- Colour: Polished Silver
- Dimensions: 39cm H x 29cm W x 17cm D
- Clean the brewer regularly with a moist cloth and wipe dry
- After each use, hand wash the thermal carafe and brew-basket with mild detergent and rinse thoroughly
- Thermal carafe is not dishwasher safe
- Do not submerge brewer in liquid
- Thermal carafe coffee oil stains may be removed by placing a small amount of dishwasher detergent and water in carafe and allowing it to soak overnight
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
I started looking around for a decent coffee machine, as we're getting guests from Sweden later this year, and they do love and appreciate a really good cup of coffee.
After looking at many different products and seeing different reviews, I knew that this is the one to buy.
I am not disappointed at all, it keeps the coffee at a perfect temperature and brews the coffee super Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.