Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs is composed exclusively of Chardonnay grown in the five villages of the Côte des Blancs, which are classified as Grands Crus: Avize, Chouilly, Cramant, Mesnil-sur-Oger, Oger. Only first press wine (the ‘cuvée’) is used to give it an absolute guarantee of quality. This noteworthy 2007 vintage lives up to all expectations as soon as you open the bottle.
- That typical Chardonnay colour is there in all its sparkling, golden glory with shimmers of green coating the constant stream of fine, delicate bubbles
- It has a fine and delicate nose which combines white blossom and a certain minerality with general overtones of Anjou light pear and golden raisins
- Subtle hints of aniseed and smoky flavours follow this suggestion of fruit
- The taste is vibrant, with a combination of lemon and saltiness
- This is immediately followed by a sensation of complex, yet mellow freshness creating the perfect balance between ripeness and a full-rounded flavour
- It is rounded off by a long-lasting, crisp finish with hints of salted butter
- This elegant wine lives up to its reputation with its freshness, strength, minerality and mellow fruitiness
- Volume: 750ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.