Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Sweetly Baking Sugar Substitute is specifically designed and formulated to help you replace all traditional sugar in your baking. It's a fine, white, granulated sugar substitute, with an innovative blend of non-nutritive sweeteners and GMO-free, functional ingredients to help you improve the texture, appearance and shelf life of baked goods.
- Gram for gram sugar replacement for baked goods
- Granulated texture, made with non-nutritive sweeteners
- Improves texture, appearance and shelf life of baked goods better than traditional sugar substitutes
- Allergens: None
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Ingredients: erythritol (non-nutritive sweetener), fibre (Inulin), cellulose powder, acacia gum, rice starch, steviol glycosides (non-nutritive sweetener), flavouring
- Reseal bag after use to prevent clumping
- Store in a cool, dry place at ambient temperature
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The best equivalent of Swerve I've seen in SA. Most international recipes call for Swerve which is hard to source in SA. I love that there is no aftertaste and "cooling" as with regular Erythritol. Grains are very fine and the bag lets out a puff of sugar into the air when you open - I have often breathed it in which is not great (maybe this is just an issue for the large bag), but otherwise, the Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.