Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
On the slopes of Summerfields estate, nestled between stretches of lush subtropical vegetation, lies the bountiful litchi orchard. Hot, humid summers with thunderous rainstorms create the ideal climate needed to produce the sweet florallike flavours characteristic to the litchi fruit.
- Duke is an exotically fragrant gin
- Traditional and tropical botanicals are gradually infused during distillation to produce a balance between sweet, fresh hints of rose, ginger and honey, and grounded, earthy tones of juniper berries and macadamia
- Best served with tonic, ice, vanilla and sage
- Volume: 500ml
- ABV: 43%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The initial opening of the stunning bottle was a shock, it smelt like Mampoer, I then mixed it with tonic and added some tropical fruit, unfortunately, the distinctive smell of spirits overpowers the litchi bouquet. Was terribly disappointed especially at the price this Gin sells for.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.