Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Sugarbird's latest offering isn't just any pink gin as it gets its colour by combining two of South Africa’s proudest exports: Pinotage and Pelargonium (lemon geranium, rose geranium and African geranium). The rich punch of colour from the Pinotage grape skins partnered with the fragrant floral flavours from Pelargonium set this rosy refreshment apart.
- Pino & Pelargonium uses South Africa's best-known grape cultivar, Pinotage, for a rich punch of colour
- Three types of Pelargonium (rose geranium, lemon geranium, and African geranium) have been used for their fragrance, flavour and health benefits
- Enjoy the floral notes balanced by pine, spice and Sugarbird's unique sweetness
Sugarbird's hope is to share a distinctively Cape Town made, crafted product with the world. Thanks to rich wine traditions running through our heritage, South Africa has recently unearthed a world class distilling culture. Sugarbird gin takes flight off the back of this spirited craft trend, showcasing not only the local distilling mastery but the indigenous ingredients and creativity growing at the heart of this movement.
- Volume: 500ml
- ABV: 43%