Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
For many years the Khoi-San people have foraged for nature's ingredients to enjoy and to treat illness and ailments. Stellenbosch Brewing Co has worked with @khoikulcha to create a recipe which is inspired by and honours the heritage of our country its people and traditions
- Light lager style beer
- Infused with Strandveld fynbos honey, buchu and wildflowers
- Appearance: Light gold
- Aroma: Toasted malt, honey and herbal spiciness
- Flavour: A bready malt backbone supporting a bittersweet body with layers of herbal character
- Mouthfeel: Light, refreshing and medium to light in body
- ABV: 4.2%
- Volume: 330ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.