Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
In celebration of South African National Beer Day, the crazy team at Stellenbosch Brewing Co. invited the neighbour's err...the nation 'round to come together for our annual Mass Collaboration Brew. In February 100+ chommies pulled-in to mill, mash, lauter, boil, hop, rake, pitch & stir to make this blerrie lekker Light Hoppy Lager just for your thirsty lips.
You will notice that all 100+ names of the contributors are listed on the can!
- For a light ABV 3.5% sessionable lager this beer is full of body
- Silky mouthfeel and full-on-flavour
- Only local SA sourced ingredients and the Outeniqua hops (Southern Passion and African Queen) really pack a hoppy mouth
- The aroma is of grainy malt and floral hops with pops of spice
- ABV: 3.5%
- Volume: 330ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.