This non-stick Cast Iron Mussel Pot is designed to give you the perfect pot of mussels every time. The unique shape circulates moisture for a succulent result and the material retains heat well, ensuring it's cooked to perfection. It's also fitted with a mesh grid inside that keeps your mussels in place while you pour out the sauce.
- Non-stick cast iron mussel pot
- Perfect for cooking mussels
- Robust and heat retentive
- Lid design ensures an optimum cooking climate inside the pot and bastes the food in a constant circulation
- Retains 10% more moisture during the cooking process due to the special spiked design on the underside of the lid
- Cast iron ergonomic handles
- Typical brass or nickel plated grip handle, heat resistant up to 250°C
- Features matte black inner enamelling
- The rough structure of the inside provides its non-stick effect
- Suitable for all cooker types, including induction
Staub specialises in cast iron and ceramic cookware suited for home cooks and professionals alike. Originating from Alsace in France, a region famous for its culinary tradition, Staub perfectly combines traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology.
- Diameter: 25cm
- Base Diameter: 9cm
- Height without lid: 9.2cm
- Height: 16.9cm
- Length: 27.7cm
- Width: 17.8cm
- Volume: 2L
- Weight: 3.34kg
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Induction, Oven, Ceramic Glass, Halogen
- Dishwasher safe but not recommended
- Handwash for best results
This product comes with a limited lifetime guarantee.