Staub specialises in cast iron and ceramic cookware suited for home cooks and professionals alike. Originating from Alsace in France, a region famous for its culinary tradition, Staub perfectly combines traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology.
- Non-stick cast iron oval casserole
- Robust and heat retentive
- The lid design results in a unique self-basting structure that ensures an optimum cooking climate inside the pot, and bastes the food in a constant circulation
- Retains 10% more moisture during the cooking process due to the special countoured design on the underside of the lid, resulting in exceptionally flavoursome and juicy cooking results
- Cast iron ergonomic handles
- Typical brass or nickel plated grip handle, heat resistant up to 250°C
- Features matte black inner enamelling
- The rough structure of the inside provides its non-stick effect
- Suitable for all cooker types, including induction
- Diameter: 33cm
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Induction, Oven
- Dishwasher safe but not recommended
- Handwash for best results
This product comes with a limited lifetime guarantee.