Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Enjoy perfectly cooked, restaurant quality food at home with the sous vide cooking method. This gentle process cooks high quality ingredients to perfection and with precision. The Spring Sous Vide cooker attaches to the rim of a pot to control the temperature for delicious pink steak, buttery pork shank, crispy cooked vegetables, tender fish and flavourful desserts.
- Sous vide cooker that attaches to any deep pot to slowly and steadily cook a variety of foods
- Can be used in vessels with up to 20 litres capacity
- Temperature display in °C or °F
- Precise temperature setting from 0 - 95°C
- Timer and time elapsed display
- Water level sensor with alarm for water below the minimium level
- Strong holder for attaching to the pot
The history of the Spring brand is marked by milestones of innovative and creative ideas for elegant dining, sophisticated cuisine, and ambitious hobby cooks. In 1946, the Spring brothers established the company that was committed to uncompromising quality and well-conceived product development.
- Power: 1300W
- Voltage: 230V
- Cord length: 1.5m
- Dimensions: 13cm L x 8.5cm W x 42cm H
- Before cleaning the appliance always disconnect the plug of the power cable from the power outlet
- Never immerse the appliance, the plug or the power cable in water or other liquids
- Do not clean the Sous Vide Cooker in the dishwasher
- Wipe the housing of the Sous Vide Cooker with a soft cloth only, slightly moistened if necessary
- Make sure that all parts are clean and completely dry before using the appliance again or storing it
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.