Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Spier is a historic wine farm in the Cape winelands. It was one of the very first farms to be established in Stellenbosch in 1692. Its rich cultural heritage includes a restored Manor House, an impressive collection of Cape Dutch gables and the oldest dated wine cellar in the country.
- Pale straw with lime green rim
- Green apple, ripe kiwi fruit and white peaches on the nose
- Green winter melon with an undertow of green asparagus on the palate
- Serve with butter roasted chicken with goats cheese or fish
- Vintage: 2019
- Origin: Stellenbosch
- Alc vol: 13.34%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.