Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Craft beer tasting has become somewhat of an art, and many a beer lover is keen to perfect this art. To become a pro, you need the right tools. This set of four tasting glasses gives you all you need to get started. Different styles of beer require different glasses to unfold their flavours effectively. Each of these glasses is especially thin blown, with a delicate rim that enhances the mouthfeel and taste. The beer-specific glass shapes also support the beer in releasing its full spectrum of aromas, delivering them to the nose.
Each tasting kit includes the following glasses:
- Beer Tulip: Ideal for powerful stouts, Belgian style ales and pilsners, the beer tulip enhances the hop flavour in pilsner style beers while also supporting the malty character of bolder beers like strong stouts. The open mouth allows for an intense release of flavours.
- IPA: Ideal for IPAs, this glass is designed to showcase the complex and alluring aromatic profiles of American hop forward IPA beers, while preserving a frothy head, and enhancing taste and mouthfeel.
- Wheat Beer: Ideal for German wheat beer, Belgian white and wheat ale, the design of this tall glass accentuates the aromas and flavours naturally found in wheat beers. It is large in size, designed to hold volume and a fluffy head.
- Blonde Lager: Ideal for pale lagers, ales and English strong ale, the shape and volume of the lager glass resembles those of a traditional pint glass. Being slightly wider at the mouth than at the foot, this glass balances the hoppy nose.
- Non-lead Bavarian crystal, made in Germany
- Dishwasher safe
These beer tasting glasses are made from high quality German crystal and are designed in collaboration with prominent breweries in the USA.
- Capacity: 440ml
- Dimensions: H 15cm x D 9cm
- Capacity: 540ml
- Dimensions: H 18.6cm x D 8.2cm
- Capacity: 700ml
- Dimensions: H 23.8cm x D 8.1cm
- Capacity: 560ml
- Dimensions: H 18cm x D 8.2cm
Customer Reviews & Ratings
3.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
The product is stunning but the glass is incredibly thin and fragile! It arrived whole at my house and in less than 24 hours one of the glasses was chipped and cracked due to being placed on the drying rack. I am a bit confused as to why a product for beer tasting would be so fragile. I imagine if I ever "cheers"-ed someone the glasses would just explode.
I would recommend this product to a friend.